This creamy and refreshing Mango-Mint Yogurt Smoothie is ready in minutes and tastes amazing any time of day! Vegan and free from refined sugar, coconut, soy, and gluten.
We have an ever-expanding patch of mint growing alongside our driveway. And of course, with trips to the grocery store being limited right now, I'm always in the mindset of "use what you have."
So with half of a bag of frozen mango in the freezer, a jar of homemade cashew yogurt in the fridge, and plenty of mint growing out front, this mango yogurt smoothie practically made itself!
I think you'll love this smoothie. I sure do, and can totally see myself getting hooked (note to self: add mango to grocery list)! It's:
- lightly sweet and feels like a celebration of plain yogurt, which I am all about!
- easily adapted to be sweeter if you like
- perfect for everything from breakfast to snacks to an evening cocktail (a splash of rum, bourbon, or gin would be amazing)
- ready in minutes!
No kidding, I think if you handed a cold and creamy glass of this Mango Yogurt Smoothie to someone and didn't tell them it's vegan, they would have NO idea. It truly has a nostalgic, milky, mango lassi, frozen yogurt kind of vibe. You need just a handful of ingredients to whip up a batch.
- mango chunks, preferably frozen
- unsweetened/plain non-dairy yogurt - I used my Instant Pot Cashew Yogurt, but store-bought vegan yogurt is also great
- unsweetened milk such as almond, oat, or soy
- fresh lime juice
- fresh mint leaves
- Optional sweetener: I added ½ of a frozen banana for a touch of extra creaminess and sweetness, but a bit more mango would also work! Sadly, I ran out of mango, and like I said, this is all about using what we have.
I hope you enjoy this dreamy, healthy, summer lovin' Mango-Mint Yogurt Smoothie! If you try it be sure to drop a comment below to let us know.
And if you try a boozy version, most definitely give us all the details on your fruity cocktail. Happy Sipping!
You might also like:
Mango-Mint Yogurt Smoothie
- 8 ounces frozen mango chunks (about 2 cups)
- 1 cup unsweetened vegan yogurt I used my cultured cashew yogurt recipe.
- ½ cup unsweetened non-dairy milk, plus a splash more if needed to get the blender moving
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice (about half a lime)
- 1 small frozen banana or other sweetener of choice, optional
- 6 or 7 large mint leaves
- Combine the mango, yogurt, milk, and lime juice in a blender. Blend until mostly smooth.
- Taste and add the banana or another sweetener, if desired, and the mint leaves. Blend until smooth, and serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to serve.